Accessible Amenities at the Cambria Hotel Washington DC Convention Center
*Call our hotel at +1 202-299-1188 for more information about our accessibility features.
Our staff is trained to provide assistance whenever required for disabled visitors. Persons in need of assistance while visiting the hotel should direct any requests for assistance to the front desk or to any available staffer. In addition, requests for assistance or additional information can be made via email as indicated above or by telephone.
Our Hotel and Accessible Rooms have ADA Accessibility Features and Amenities such as*:
- Accessible Guest Rooms with Mobility Features, Doors that provide 32" of clearance width
- Accessible Bathrooms with compliant tubs and showers
- Accessible Public Entrance
- Accessible Exercise Facility
- Service Support Animals Welcome
- Strobe Alarms
- TTY for Guest use
- Visual Alarms for hearing impaired (in Rooms, Hallways and Public Areas )
- Accessible Route from the Public Entrance to Facilities
- Closed Captioning on TV's
- Assistive Listening Devices for Meetings upon request
- Accessible Hotel Restaurant
- Accessible Elevators
- Lowered Peep Hole option in Accessible Room Doors
- Braille Elevator
- Audible alerts in elevators
- Hotel complies with ADA Guidelines
Committed to maintaining compliance with the Level AA success criteria of the Website Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 (WCAG 2.0) for our Website
Cambria Washington DC is committed to making its website and mobile applications usable by all people with visual impairments or similar disabilities by meeting or exceeding the requirements of the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines and other subsequently adopted applicable applicable standards. We have conducted an accessibility audit of our website and are heeding specific recommendations that will assist us in ensuring that our Web presence achieves and maintains conformance with the WCAG standards. Please be aware that our efforts are ongoing as our current website provider implements the relevant improvements to meet WCAG guidelines over time and as we continue to monitor the and improve on the features of the website and mobile apps.
If you need assistance in using the processes found within this site, or have specific questions or concerns about the accessibility of this site or our mobile apps, please contact us at email@example.com or call +1 202-299-1188. If you do encounter a specific accessibility issue that you are bringing to our attention, please specify any problematic Web page and we will make all reasonable efforts to make that page accessible if it is not accessible. Feel free to offer suggestions and offer feedback by contacting us via the email above or toll free number.